Log-in
FREE shipping in CAN & USA over $50! 

ENSO BATIK deep lavender

$20.00
was $30.00
Color:
select size:
one size fits all

- +
FREE Shipping over $50 in North America
key features
ORGANIC
& NATURAL
made in
CALIFORNIA
solar powered
ETHICALLY OPERATED
dyed by hand
giving to charity

DESIGNER'S NOTES

Crown chakra colored headband to connect with your higher consciousness - or just look great at the beach! This organic cotton headband is dyed by hand so every one is 100% unique - just like you! It also wicks away sweat and hugs your head like a warm embrace (but not too warm like a synthetic, non-breathing breathing headband). 

  • A twist in the headband means it never slips 
  • Proudly and ethiaclly made in the United States
  • Fits 95% of men's heads. The HU for the other 5%.

MATERIALS & CARE

  • 93% Organic Cotton, 7% spandex
  • Dyed by hand using traditional Batik technique 
  • CARE: wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry 
Scroll to top