Log-in
FREE shipping in CAN & USA over $50! 

ENSO BATIK majolica blue

$22.50
was $30.00
Color:
select size:
one size fits all

- +
FREE Shipping over $50 in North America
key features
ORGANIC
& NATURAL
made in
CALIFORNIA
solar powered
ETHICALLY OPERATED
dyed by hand
giving to charity

DESIGNER'S NOTES

One-of-a-kind dark blue headband, hand dyed using traditional Indonesian Batik technique. This organic cotton headband has a twist to keep the headband from slipping, during even the sweatiest of workouts.  

  • Our headbands are ethically made in the USA
  • Made from soft, sweat-wicking organic cotton 
  • The best running & hiking headband for sun protection
  • Fits 95% of men. For the other 5%, try our HU Headband.

MATERIALS & CARE

  • 93% Organic Cotton, 7% spandex
  • Dyed by hand in a solar powered dye house... 
  • using low impact dyes, all right in downtown LA
  • CARE: Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry 
Scroll to top