Hairties: What Celebrities and Press are Saying
Trending Eco-Fashion hairties
A few weeks ago we wrote an introductory piece about our ever-so-popular, one and only, Organic Cotton and Natural Rubber LILA hairties. The goal of the piece was to shed a little light on all the goodness that went into getting the only organic cotton hair ties in the world made.
In the weeks since we've seen the momentum of the LILA cotton hairties pick up even more steam - and we know for sure that there are some big blog platforms planning stories about them for the weeks to come.
In anticipation of the big press to come, we thought we'd fill you in on a few of the things being written about the hairties of late.
What Celebrities and Press are Saying
- Though we don't have the press to prove it (yet), we can tell you that Alicia Silverstone, actress and founder of The Kind Life blog, absolutely loves her KOOSHOO organic cotton hairties. Her team was recently in touch for a top-up of product and sent along another 2 packs of our Black/Brown hairties in her direction.
- Women's Health magazine in Sweden (a land of notoriously great taste) took notice, featuring our colorful cotton hair ties in the beauty pages of their September issue. Even though we can't read what's being written (if you can, let us know), we've been assured they were a huge hit at Women's Health Sweden HQ.
What Happy Customers Are Saying
- Travel fashion blogger @ItsMeMonicaMarie was loving her hairties so much she gave us a little shout-out on Instagram shortly after receiving her Black/Brown hairties:
- Tammi Marston on Facebook wanted to rate her hairties 5-Stars...
- @Jamie_FitApproach, co-founder of the global SweatPink community was sharing her love via Instagram:
- Last but certainly not least, a customer named Jill wrote to us recently to express her love for the hairties and what makes them (one of the many reasons) so differen than other hair elastics on the market:
I am totally spoiled from these hair ties! Usually I get “ponytail headaches” from the regular hair bands but these do not bug me at all. It’s really great :) My husband and I are now fighting over the Kooshoo hair ties. LOL!